Thursday, February 17, 2011

I am still lying in wait to ambush Telemachus. It has been very exciting to have something to do after spending so much time at the palace. I enjoyed the food and drink very much, but it was getting tiresome. However, I am wondering if Telemachus will ever return. It seems that he has been off searching for his father for far too long. I cannot wait to return to Penelope and return to courting her. She is one of the most beautiful women in Ithaca, and yet she refuses to take another husband. However, I am confident that before too long I can gain her favor. I am clearly the best of the suitors, otherwise they would not have chosen me to lead this ambush. I am also the best choice for Penelope because I am willing to to the most to show her my bravery and impress her. I am still aghast at the trickery she used to forestall her choice. It is simply appalling that she would lie to us and be so deceitful. Still, I am willing to forgive her when I return to Ithaca.

No comments:

Post a Comment